Thing 02: Photo Fun

In the Photo Fun lesson, I chose to explore Instagram. I read both of the articles on using Instagram in the classroom and bookmarked Instagram for Teachers, the article that explained the basics of how to use Instagram. I am especially intrigued with creating an Instagram Library Scavenger Hunt to use with students. I could put things in like Find the verso in Moby Dick, etc. I think the kids would have a ball searching if they got to post instead of writing down answers.

The account I created so far is a personal account. (My stepkids have been asking me to get one so I could follow them forever.) Once I get a bit more practice, I will create a professional account and try it out with some of my students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 17: Media Skills

Thing 47: Productivity Tools

Thing 12: Final Reflection